This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 51.2373 / 51°14'14"N
Longitude: -0.2054 / 0°12'19"W
OS Eastings: 525381
OS Northings: 150214
OS Grid: TQ253502
Mapcode National: GBR JJ0.8XC
Mapcode Global: VHGS9.D599
Entry Name: 15 and 15A Bell Street
Listing Date: 19 October 1951
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1029128
English Heritage Legacy ID: 289263
Location: Reigate and Banstead, Surrey, RH2
District: Reigate and Banstead
Town: Reigate and Banstead
Electoral Ward/Division: Reigate Central
Built-Up Area: Reigate
Traditional County: Surrey
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Surrey
Church of England Parish: Reigate
Church of England Diocese: Southwark
TQ 2550 SW
BELL STREET (East Side)
Nos 15 and 15a
Late medieval building with gable end to road finished in early C19 stucco.
3 storeys, one window. Half hipped tiled roof. Sash windows with glazing bars,
that on 1st floor tripartite and bowed under a swept lead hood with scalloped
edge. Later C19 ground floor shop window flanked by doors with dentil cornices.
This building is said to contain some C14 remains of St Lawrence's Chapel.
Nos 15. 15a and 17 to 21 (odd) form a group.
Listing NGR: TQ2538150214
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings