This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Latitude: 51.7528 / 51°45'9"N
Longitude: -1.2607 / 1°15'38"W
OS Eastings: 451126
OS Northings: 206265
OS Grid: SP511062
Mapcode National: GBR 8Z4.02K
Mapcode Global: VHCXV.36BP
Entry Name: St Peters College, Linton House
Listing Date: 12 January 1954
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1046616
English Heritage Legacy ID: 245144
Location: Oxford, Oxfordshire, OX1
Electoral Ward/Division: Carfax
Built-Up Area: Oxford
Traditional County: Oxfordshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Oxfordshire
Church of England Parish: Oxford St Michael and St Martin and All Saints
Church of England Diocese: Oxford
ST PETER'S COLLEGE
SP 5106 SW 8/261C 12.1.54.
(1)(a) A 2-storeyed ashlar building of 1797 (once Wyaston House of the Oxford
Canal Company), now known as Linton House, being bought in 1878 as the rectory
of St Peter-le-Bailey church. Now forms the entrance lodge and chambers.
New porch in Clipsham stone by T Rayson 1954. Major internal alterations 1960.
Listing NGR: SP5112606265
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings