This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Latitude: 51.7587 / 51°45'31"N
Longitude: -1.2579 / 1°15'28"W
OS Eastings: 451314
OS Northings: 206927
OS Grid: SP513069
Mapcode National: GBR 8YY.LSR
Mapcode Global: VHCXV.42V3
Entry Name: Keble College, North Quadrangle keble College, the Front
Listing Date: 12 January 1954
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1046691
English Heritage Legacy ID: 244952
Location: Oxford, Oxfordshire, OX1
Electoral Ward/Division: Carfax
Built-Up Area: Oxford
Traditional County: Oxfordshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Oxfordshire
Church of England Parish: Oxford St Giles
Church of England Diocese: Oxford
The Front, or North
SP 5107 SW 3/113 12.1.54.
sP 5106 NW 5/113
On the North side is the Chapel to which in 1892 a small chapel was added
on the South to the designs of J T Micklethwaite. On the South side is
the Hall and Library. On the West are the Liddon Buildings. The North
Range has an extension on the West built by Thomas Rayson 1956, and North
of the Clock Tower 1966. Both are to the same style.
Listing NGR: SP5130407011
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings