This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Latitude: 51.7506 / 51°45'2"N
Longitude: -1.2405 / 1°14'25"W
OS Eastings: 452527
OS Northings: 206040
OS Grid: SP525060
Mapcode National: GBR 8Z4.C5J
Mapcode Global: VHCXV.G82B
Entry Name: St Clements Mission Hall with Number 57a
Listing Date: 28 June 1972
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1047164
English Heritage Legacy ID: 245795
Location: Oxford, Oxfordshire, OX4
Electoral Ward/Division: St Clement's
Built-Up Area: Oxford
Traditional County: Oxfordshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Oxfordshire
Church of England Parish: Oxford St Clement
Church of England Diocese: Oxford
ST CLEMENT'S STREET
St Clement's Mission Hall
with No 57A
SP 5206 SE 11/822
One building, 1887-91, by H W Moore. Red brick with stone dressings. Hall
and house with modern shop front. Hall Gable end to street 2 storeys.
Doorway on the ground floor flanked by a 3-light window on either side,
which are joined by a 5-light window across the top of the door. All the
ornate stone frames. Above are 3 arches, each with a 3-light window.
Red tile roof. House 2 storeys and attic. 3 casement windows on the
1st floor, dormer above. 2 storey tile hung attic gable on Boulter Street.
Listing NGR: SP5252706040
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings