This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Latitude: 51.7664 / 51°45'59"N
Longitude: -1.2608 / 1°15'39"W
OS Eastings: 451104
OS Northings: 207785
OS Grid: SP511077
Mapcode National: GBR 8YY.628
Mapcode Global: VHCXN.3V9Q
Entry Name: 68 and 70, Banbury Road
Listing Date: 29 January 1968
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1047366
English Heritage Legacy ID: 245305
Location: Oxford, Oxfordshire, OX2
Electoral Ward/Division: St Margaret's
Built-Up Area: Oxford
Traditional County: Oxfordshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Oxfordshire
Church of England Parish: Oxford St Andrew
Church of England Diocese: Oxford
Nos 68 & 70
SP 5107 NW 1/32 29.1.68. 68 & 70
Part of the Park Town development by S L Seckham in 1853. 3 storeys, and
semi-basement. 3 windows. Ashlar from balcony at floor. String-course above
ground floor. Wide projecting eaves and small central gable with round-headed
window below it. No glazing bars. Wide projecting hoods to doorways. See
under Parktown for the remainder of the development.
Nos 68 and 70 and all the listed buildings in Parktown form a group.
Listing NGR: SP5110407785
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings