This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Latitude: 51.4413 / 51°26'28"N
Longitude: 0.3733 / 0°22'23"E
OS Eastings: 565041
OS Northings: 174043
OS Grid: TQ650740
Mapcode National: GBR NMK.K6K
Mapcode Global: VHJLK.F17D
Entry Name: 144 and 145, Milton Road
Listing Date: 31 July 1970
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1055826
English Heritage Legacy ID: 356391
Location: Gravesham, Kent, DA12
Electoral Ward/Division: Central
Built-Up Area: Gravesend
Traditional County: Kent
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Kent
Church of England Parish: Gravesend St George
Church of England Diocese: Rochester
5277 MILTON ROAD
(South West Side)
Nos 144 and 145
TQ 6574 SW 2/24 31.7.70.
Probably built about 1850. Corner property. 3 storeys stuccoed. 7 windows facing
Milton Road. 5 window spaces facing the Grove and 1 window in the rounded angle
between these fronts. Dentilled cornice and parapet. Stringcourse above ground
floor. Ground floor windows are round-headed with architraves and keystones over.
lst floor windows in rusticated surrounds with architraves over. 2nd floor windows
in moulded surrounds. Glazing bars intact. Modern rusticated doorway in the
rounded angle with iron balcony over. 2 bays on the ground floor of west front.
Nos 144 to 146 (consec) form a group.
Listing NGR: TQ6504174030
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings