This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 54.5064 / 54°30'22"N
Longitude: -1.0009 / 1°0'3"W
OS Eastings: 464788
OS Northings: 512800
OS Grid: NZ647128
Mapcode National: GBR PJGB.3C
Mapcode Global: WHF8F.LZKQ
Entry Name: Boundary Stone, Circa 1,400 Metres South of Tidkinhow Farmhouse
Listing Date: 8 September 1986
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1136549
English Heritage Legacy ID: 60140
Location: Lockwood, Redcar and Cleveland, TS12
County: Redcar and Cleveland
Civil Parish: Lockwood
Traditional County: Yorkshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): North Yorkshire
Church of England Parish: Boosbeck and Lingdale
Church of England Diocese: York
NZ 61 SW (NZ 647 128) LOCKWOOD STANGHOW MOOR, Stanghow
5/93 Boundary stone,
c.1,400m south of
Boundary stone, early C19. Rough limestone shaft, approximately 30cm x
37cm x one metre high. Inscribed 'S.K.
1856' On former boundary between
parish of Guisborough and former parish of Stanghow.
Listing NGR: NZ6478812800
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings