This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Latitude: 53.1585 / 53°9'30"N
Longitude: -2.8789 / 2°52'43"W
OS Eastings: 341329
OS Northings: 362736
OS Grid: SJ413627
Mapcode National: GBR 7B.535M
Mapcode Global: WH88F.RV9Z
Entry Name: Remains of Former Church of St Mary
Listing Date: 2 November 1983
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1138376
English Heritage Legacy ID: 55324
Location: Eaton and Eccleston, Cheshire West and Chester, CH4
County: Cheshire West and Chester
Civil Parish: Eaton and Eccleston
Traditional County: Cheshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Cheshire
Church of England Parish: Eccleston St Mary
Church of England Diocese: Chester
SJ 4162 ECCLESTON C.P. OLD CHURCHYARD
7/128 Remains of former
Church of St Mary
North wall (ruined) of former church 1809-13 by William Porden.
Coursed red sandstone wall, approximately 60 feet long x 18 feet high
with lower parts of two north windows, with cusping and fragment of a
mullion. A small part of the east wall and base of east window
survive, attached to the north wall.
Listing NGR: SJ4132962736
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings