This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Latitude: 53.7964 / 53°47'47"N
Longitude: -1.7484 / 1°44'54"W
OS Eastings: 416667
OS Northings: 433371
OS Grid: SE166333
Mapcode National: GBR JLJ.2N
Mapcode Global: WHC99.3TPZ
Entry Name: The Ring O' Bells Public House
Listing Date: 9 August 1983
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1186040
English Heritage Legacy ID: 336149
Location: Bradford, BD1
Electoral Ward/Division: City
Built-Up Area: Bradford
Traditional County: Yorkshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): West Yorkshire
Church of England Parish: Cathedral Church of St Peter Bradford
Church of England Diocese: Leeds
5111 BOLTON ROAD BD1
(The Ring O'Bells Public House)
SE 1633 SE 37/287
Late C18, altered early to mid C19. Two-storeys painted rendered sandstone "brick".
Quoins, pilasters, plat band over ground floor. Gable end slate roof, stone slates
to rear, with parapet coping to gables and flanking chimneys. Five window
symmetrical front, architrave surrounds on first floor and central window in slight
break. Ground floor windows altered: late C19 glazing, in plain surrounds. Plain
square stone door surround. Lean-to angled wing with early C19 sash window on
first floor; late C19 bar window and doorway. Rear elevation has exposed stonework.
Central stair break with 2 light square mullioned and double transomed window.
There is a 3 light square mullioned window to the left hand.
Listing NGR: SE1666733371
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings