This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Latitude: 52.4821 / 52°28'55"N
Longitude: -1.9007 / 1°54'2"W
OS Eastings: 406840
OS Northings: 287134
OS Grid: SP068871
Mapcode National: GBR 608.U5
Mapcode Global: VH9YX.0WJ3
Entry Name: 125-131, Edmund Street B3
Listing Date: 21 January 1970
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1210666
English Heritage Legacy ID: 217040
Location: Birmingham, B3
Electoral Ward/Division: Ladywood
Built-Up Area: Birmingham
Traditional County: Warwickshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): West Midlands
Church of England Parish: Cathedral Church of St Philip Birmingham
Church of England Diocese: Birmingham
City Centre B3
Nos 125 to 131 (odd)
SP 0687 SE 29/23 21.1.70
Circa 1900 and formerly doctors' chambers. Stone ground floor; rest brick
with stone dressings. Four storeys; 4 bays in the rhythm 2:2, each pair of
bays gabled. Ground floor articulated in the rhythm entrance: shop front: entrance:
shop front. First floor with 4 oriel windows rising through 2 storeys and
joined in pairs across the top. Third floor with two 7-light transomed windows.
In the gables ironwork characteristic of the period.
Listing NGR: SP0684287126
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings