This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Latitude: 51.346 / 51°20'45"N
Longitude: -1.8004 / 1°48'1"W
OS Eastings: 413994
OS Northings: 160787
OS Grid: SU139607
Mapcode National: GBR 4XY.FMK
Mapcode Global: VHB4K.RF1H
Entry Name: Group of 3 Monuments, in Churchyard 5 Metres South of Tower, Church of the Holy Cross
Listing Date: 30 October 1987
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1286253
English Heritage Legacy ID: 311772
Location: Wilcot, Wiltshire, SN9
Civil Parish: Wilcot
Traditional County: Wiltshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Wiltshire
WILCOT CHURCH END
SU 16 SW
5/137 Group of 3 monuments, in churchyard
5m south of tower, Church of the
Group of 3 chest tombs. Late C18. Limestone. From north (a)
moulded table and base, recessed corner balusters, reeded fascia
and two fielded panels each side, to Charles Tucker, died 1770.
(b) Moulded table. Carved end and centre pilasters and fielded
panels. Scrolled shields at ends. Unidentified. (c) Low chest
tomb offset to east. Moulded table. Fluted corner pilasters and
fielded panels. Unidentified.
Listing NGR: SU1399460787
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings