This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
We don't have any photos of this building yet. Why don't you be the first to send us one?
Latitude: 52.9059 / 52°54'21"N
Longitude: 1.0665 / 1°3'59"E
OS Eastings: 606316
OS Northings: 338672
OS Grid: TG063386
Mapcode National: GBR T9B.SK0
Mapcode Global: WHLR1.C724
Plus Code: 9F43W348+8H
Entry Name: 1, 2 and 3, Riverside Road
Listing Date: 30 September 1987
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1304825
English Heritage Legacy ID: 224640
Location: Letheringsett with Glandford, North Norfolk, Norfolk, NR25
Civil Parish: Thornage
Traditional County: Norfolk
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Norfolk
Church of England Parish: Thornage All Saints
Church of England Diocese: Norwich
This list entry was subject to a Minor Amendment on 21/08/2019
TG 03 NE
LETHERINGSETT WITH GLANDFORD
Nos. 1, 2 and 3
(Formerly listed under THORNAGE ROAD)
Group of estate cottages, dated 1870. Flint with brick dressings, black glazed pantiles. Four bays plus set back bay either end with door. Gable parapets, axial stacks between bays 2 and 3, 3 and 4, in brick with oversailing cap and a thin cross in flint flushwork to each face. Platband of gault brick with dogtooth decoration, cornice of dogtooth and moulded gault brick. Vertical brick columns between bays two and three, and four and five, hood moulds. Chamfered surrounds in red brick to doors and windows.
Casement windows with cast iron glazing bars having gothic heads of three lights to bays one and four of ground floor, of two-lights to bays two and three of ground floor and to first floor. Central doorway with gabled flint porch having slate roof, four-centred chamfered brick arch with hood mould, flushwork gable with stone dated 1870. Above porch in terracotta the Cozens-Hardy double crest (armed fist grasping an eagle and a lion rampant fretty, motto "Fear One") with square surround in chamfered brick, and hood mould. Central door with glazed lancet panel, door to left end bay boarded, door to right end bay panelled. Gable ends in pebble flint.
Listing NGR: TG0631638672
Other nearby listed buildings