This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Latitude: 53.2202 / 53°13'12"N
Longitude: -0.5335 / 0°32'0"W
OS Eastings: 498015
OS Northings: 370240
OS Grid: SK980702
Mapcode National: GBR FMX.3Y6
Mapcode Global: WHGJ5.SB55
Plus Code: 9C5X6FC8+3J
Entry Name: Chaplin Arms Public House
Listing Date: 18 July 1973
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1388476
English Heritage Legacy ID: 485921
Location: Lincoln, Lincolnshire, LN5
Electoral Ward/Division: Park
Built-Up Area: Lincoln
Traditional County: Lincolnshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Lincolnshire
Church of England Parish: Lincoln St Botolph by Bargate
Church of England Diocese: Lincoln
SK97SE CANWICK ROAD
1941-1/2/54 (East side)
18/07/73 Chaplin Arms Public House
Public house. Mid C19. Gault brick, with stone and stucco
dressings and slate roof with 2 external gable stacks and 2
side wall stacks. Tudor Revival style. Coped gables with
kneelers and finials. 2 storeys, 2 bays. Double range plan.
Projecting gabled centre with a 4-centred arched doorway under
a gabled wooden canopy with bargeboards. On either side,
single mullioned sash windows with hoodmoulds. Above, 3
similar windows. Left return gables each have a bay window
with a mullioned sash window above it.
INTERIOR not inspected.
Listing NGR: SK9801570240
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings