History in Structure

This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.

St. Salvator's Hall North Street and the Scores, Including Boundary Wall to the Scores with Remains of Swallow Port at East.

A Category B Listed Building in St Andrews, Fife

More Photos »
Approximate Location Map
Large Map »

Coordinates

Latitude: 56.3419 / 56°20'30"N

Longitude: -2.7921 / 2°47'31"W

OS Eastings: 351130

OS Northings: 716895

OS Grid: NO511168

Mapcode National: GBR 2R.4GMV

Mapcode Global: WH7S0.2VPM

Entry Name: St. Salvator's Hall North Street and the Scores, Including Boundary Wall to the Scores with Remains of Swallow Port at East.

Listing Date: 23 February 1971

Category: B

Source: Historic Scotland

Source ID: 386746

Historic Scotland Designation Reference: LB40766

Building Class: Cultural

Location: St Andrews

County: Fife

Town: St Andrews

Electoral Ward: St Andrews

Traditional County: Fife

Find accommodation in
St Andrews

Description

1927-30 and 1937-40, J. Donald Mills (Mills & Shepherd),
architect.
English domestic gothic, 3-storey and attic, 4-storey angled
plan; coursed bullfaced rubble and slate. Roundel of Swallow
Port incorporated in Scores boundary wall.

Recommended Books

Other nearby listed buildings

BritishListedBuildings.co.uk is an independent online resource and is not associated with any government department. All government data published here is used under licence. Please do not contact BritishListedBuildings.co.uk for any queries related to any individual listed building, planning permission related to listed buildings or the listing process itself.

British Listed Buildings is a Good Stuff website.