This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 53.4541 / 53°27'14"N
Longitude: -2.7354 / 2°44'7"W
OS Eastings: 351259
OS Northings: 395510
OS Grid: SJ512955
Mapcode National: GBR 9XBH.LJ
Mapcode Global: WH874.YFLW
Entry Name: Pair of K6 Telephone Kiosks Flanking Steps to the Town Hall
Listing Date: 22 February 1988
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1075881
English Heritage Legacy ID: 216396
Location: St. Helens, WA10
County: St. Helens
Locality: Town Centre
Traditional County: Lancashire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Merseyside
Church of England Parish: St Helens St Helen
Church of England Diocese: Liverpool
SJ 59 NW
Pair of K6 Telephone Kiosks flanking steps to the Town Hall
Telephone kiosks. Type K6. Designed 1935 by Sir Giles Gilbert Scott. Made by
various contractors. Cast iron. Square kiosks with domed roofs. Unperforated
crowns to top panels and margin glazing to windows and doors.
Listing NGR: SJ5125995510
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings