This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 55.0464 / 55°2'47"N
Longitude: -1.4993 / 1°29'57"W
OS Eastings: 432088
OS Northings: 572552
OS Grid: NZ320725
Mapcode National: GBR KBZ2.6S
Mapcode Global: WHC3D.YF65
Entry Name: Vicarage of St Alban
Listing Date: 19 February 1986
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1025396
English Heritage Legacy ID: 303265
Location: North Tyneside, NE25
County: North Tyneside
Electoral Ward/Division: St Mary's
Built-Up Area: Whitley Bay
Traditional County: Northumberland
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Tyne and Wear
Church of England Parish: Earsdon and Backworth
Church of England Diocese: Newcastle
SEATON VALLEY (part) CHURCH CHARE (West end)
NZ 37 SW
Vicarage of St. Alban
Vicarage. Circa 1836; by John and Benjamin Green. Coursed squared sandstone with
ashlar dressings, quoins and plinth; Welsh slate roof with rendered chimneys.
2 storeys, 3 x 3 bays. Central 6-panelled door, under ornamental fanlight, in
stone doorcase of pilasters and keystoned arch. Chamfered surrounds, flat stone
lintels and projecting stone sills to renewed sashes with glazing bars. Eaves
gutter band. Hipped roof.
Listing NGR: NZ3208872552
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings