This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Latitude: 50.8354 / 50°50'7"N
Longitude: -0.7786 / 0°46'42"W
OS Eastings: 486105
OS Northings: 104693
OS Grid: SU861046
Mapcode National: GBR DGS.FZH
Mapcode Global: FRA 968W.LHL
Entry Name: 1, West Pallant
Listing Date: 5 July 1950
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1026607
English Heritage Legacy ID: 300260
Location: Chichester, Chichester, West Sussex, PO19
County: West Sussex
Civil Parish: Chichester
Built-Up Area: Chichester
Traditional County: Sussex
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): West Sussex
Church of England Parish: Chichester St Paul
Church of England Diocese: Chichester
SU 8604 NW 4/179 No 1
With Nos 2 and 3.
C18. 2 storeys and attic. Steeply pitched tiled gabled roof; 3 dormers.
Red brick and grey headers above. Cemented below. Front has 3 facets to
follow bend of street. Each house has 1 window above and below. Small 3
light casement windows above; sash windows below. Sash windows with flush
box in slightly segmental heading.
Former Church of All Saints and Toc H Meeting House and Nos 1 to 8
(consec) form a group.
Listing NGR: SU8610604694
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings