This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Latitude: 52.2822 / 52°16'56"N
Longitude: -1.5902 / 1°35'24"W
OS Eastings: 428056
OS Northings: 264978
OS Grid: SP280649
Mapcode National: GBR 5M4.SY1
Mapcode Global: VHBXH.DW6T
Entry Name: 3 5 7, Market Place
Listing Date: 10 January 1953
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1035418
English Heritage Legacy ID: 307549
Location: Warwick, Warwick, Warwickshire, CV34
Civil Parish: Warwick
Built-Up Area: Warwick
Traditional County: Warwickshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Warwickshire
Church of England Parish: Warwick St Mary
Church of England Diocese: Coventry
1781 MARKET PLACE
Nos 3, 5 and 7
SP 2864 NW 1/133 10.1.53.
Rainwater head on left hand side dated 1826. Interesting 3 storey 8 window
stucco design. Sashes in cased frames. Lower storey is rusticated. Fairly
satisfactory but large modern plate glass shopfront with oak glazing bars
on left hand side. Other ground floor windows are semi-circular-headed
in reveals. 12-panel door with semi-circular fanlight to right hand side.
Windows on first and second floors have moulded architraves. Those on
first floor have semi-circular tympana over with Grecian honeysuckle enrichment.
String bands at sill level and under plain parapet.
Nos 3 to 13 (odd) form a group.
Listing NGR: SP2805664977
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings