This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 52.2802 / 52°16'48"N
Longitude: -1.5893 / 1°35'21"W
OS Eastings: 428113
OS Northings: 264748
OS Grid: SP281647
Mapcode National: GBR 5MB.103
Mapcode Global: VHBXH.DYND
Entry Name: Unitarian Chapel
Listing Date: 19 March 1973
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1035472
English Heritage Legacy ID: 307479
Location: Warwick, Warwick, Warwickshire, CV34
Civil Parish: Warwick
Built-Up Area: Warwick
Traditional County: Warwickshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Warwickshire
Church of England Parish: Warwick St Mary
Church of England Diocese: Coventry
1781 HIGH STREET
SP 2864 NW 1/66
Circa 1780. Simple C18 "Gothic" chapel set back from building line. Nave
of 3 bays long with chancel extension at rear. Gothic-headed windows with
centre mullion and diagonal leaded lights. Gabled end of ashlar facing
the street has moulded string course at eaves level; formerly with 2 light
pointed arched panel in gable beneath plain coping. Welsh slated roof.
All the listed buildings in High Street (South Side) form a group.
Listing NGR: SP2811364747
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings