This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 52.7637 / 52°45'49"N
Longitude: -1.7221 / 1°43'19"W
OS Eastings: 418849
OS Northings: 318496
OS Grid: SK188184
Mapcode National: GBR 4CT.PFY
Mapcode Global: WHCGB.JS5M
Entry Name: The Old Vicarage
Listing Date: 12 March 1964
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1038546
English Heritage Legacy ID: 273439
Location: Barton-under-Needwood, East Staffordshire, Staffordshire, DE13
District: East Staffordshire
Civil Parish: Barton-under-Needwood
Built-Up Area: Barton-under-Needwood
Traditional County: Staffordshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Staffordshire
Church of England Parish: Barton-under-Needwood
Church of England Diocese: Lichfield
5369 BARTON-UNDER-NEEDWOOD CHURCH LANE
SK 1800 1/2 -----------
The Old Vicarage 12.3.64
Former Vicarage. Early C19. Plastered brick with slate roof and plastered stacks.
Irregular plan. Two storyes. The front has 2 segmental gables. Casement windows
with leaded lights, the uppers with projecting keyblocks. Windows in gables
contained within moulded plaster surrounds. Shallow portico with 4 Ionic columns.
The interior has iron balustraded staircase with alternate balusters of serpentine
pattern and oak dado panelling.
Listing NGR: SK1884718494
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings