This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 52.8171 / 52°49'1"N
Longitude: -1.6362 / 1°38'10"W
OS Eastings: 424614
OS Northings: 324458
OS Grid: SK246244
Mapcode National: GBR 5DP.75F
Mapcode Global: WHCG5.VG15
Entry Name: Church of St Chad
Listing Date: 22 June 1979
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1038702
English Heritage Legacy ID: 273004
Location: Horninglow and Eton, East Staffordshire, Staffordshire, DE14
District: East Staffordshire
Civil Parish: Horninglow and Eton
Built-Up Area: Burton upon Trent
Traditional County: Staffordshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Staffordshire
Church of England Parish: Burton-on-Trent St Chad
Church of England Diocese: Lichfield
Church of St Chad
SK 22 SW 6/94
1903. Architect G F Bodley and completed after his death by Cecil Hare in
1910. One of Bodley's best later works. Decorated Gothic style. Stone. Nave
and aisles, chancel, south chapel, polygonal vestry and detached north-west
tower linked to the body of the church only by a vaulted passage leading from
the north aisle. Fine Bodley reredos in north chapel.
Listing NGR: SK2461424478
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings