This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Latitude: 52.8071 / 52°48'25"N
Longitude: -1.6253 / 1°37'31"W
OS Eastings: 425355
OS Northings: 323346
OS Grid: SK253233
Mapcode National: GBR 5DW.3WG
Mapcode Global: WHCG6.0PBW
Entry Name: Trent House
Listing Date: 24 March 1950
Last Amended: 22 June 1979
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1038721
English Heritage Legacy ID: 272949
Location: Burton, East Staffordshire, Staffordshire, DE14
District: East Staffordshire
Civil Parish: Burton
Built-Up Area: Burton upon Trent
Traditional County: Staffordshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Staffordshire
Church of England Parish: Burton-on-Trent St Chad
Church of England Diocese: Lichfield
1. (North Side)
(Formerly listed as
SK 2523 SW 1/8 24.3.50.
Early Cl9. Red brick with stone dressings; 3 storeys; 5 sash windows in plain
dog-eared architraves, the central featured with pediment. Lower storey is
stuccoed and with moulded cornice; hood porch with inset Ionic engaged columns
and wood doorcase with rectangular fanlight and multi-panelled divided door.
Parapet and cornice.
Listing NGR: SK2535523345
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings