This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 52.2367 / 52°14'12"N
Longitude: -0.8742 / 0°52'27"W
OS Eastings: 476975
OS Northings: 260429
OS Grid: SP769604
Mapcode National: GBR BW9.MT1
Mapcode Global: VHDS5.S1PP
Entry Name: Chapel, St Andrew's Hospital
Listing Date: 9 December 1968
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1039745
English Heritage Legacy ID: 231942
Location: Northampton, Northamptonshire, NN1
Electoral Ward/Division: Rushmills
Built-Up Area: Northampton
Traditional County: Northamptonshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Northamptonshire
St Andrew's Hospital
SP 7660 6/106 9.12.68
Circa 1863 by Sir George Gilbert Scott. Detached building in C14 style. Stone,
stone slated roof. Aisles; north transept and north west turret with small spire.
St Andrew's Hospital, Chapel, Chaplain's House and Main Gateway form a group
together with the Occupational Therapy House, which is of local interest.
Listing NGR: SP7697560429
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings