This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 52.1125 / 52°6'44"N
Longitude: -0.898 / 0°53'52"W
OS Eastings: 475561
OS Northings: 246588
OS Grid: SP755465
Mapcode National: GBR BXT.FSX
Mapcode Global: VHDSR.D54F
Entry Name: The Paddocks
Listing Date: 1 December 1951
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1040818
English Heritage Legacy ID: 235272
Location: Grafton Regis, South Northamptonshire, Northamptonshire, NN12
District: South Northamptonshire
Civil Parish: Grafton Regis
Traditional County: Northamptonshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Northamptonshire
Church of England Parish: Grafton Regis St Mary
Church of England Diocese: Peterborough
GRAFTON REGIS A508
SP7546 (East side)
13/35 The Paddocks
House, formerly farmhouse. Early/mid C17, altered and extended C19, with further
C20 alteration. Coursed limestone rubble, plain tile roof, brick end and ridge
stacks, the latter with stone base and 3 diagonal brick flues. 2-storey,
3-window range. 3-unit plan. 3-light casement windows to ground floor with wood
lintels, those to left and right renewed C20. Two-light casements to 1st floor.
Stone-coped gables with kneelers. 2-storey C19 wing to rear right with present
Listing NGR: SP7556146588
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings