This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Latitude: 51.7476 / 51°44'51"N
Longitude: -0.9776 / 0°58'39"W
OS Eastings: 470679
OS Northings: 205924
OS Grid: SP706059
Mapcode National: GBR B0T.KMR
Mapcode Global: VHDVG.0BJN
Entry Name: Bullingdon House
Listing Date: 24 April 1951
Last Amended: 16 June 1988
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1047974
English Heritage Legacy ID: 248449
Location: Thame, South Oxfordshire, Oxfordshire, OX9
District: South Oxfordshire
Civil Parish: Thame
Built-Up Area: Thame
Traditional County: Oxfordshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Oxfordshire
Church of England Parish: Thame St Mary
Church of England Diocese: Oxford
SP7005NE (North-east side)
10/22 No.2 (Bullingdon House)
24/04/51 (Formerly listed as No.1 (F.R.
Lewis, Ironmonger) and No.2
House and shop. Early C18, with C20 alterations. Lined render, probably on
brick; old plain-tile roof, chimneys not visible. 2-storey, 2-window range. C20
glazed door to recess to right. C20 window to left with false leading. Two
12-pane unhorned sashes to first floor. Interior not inspected.
Listing NGR: SP7067905924
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings