This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Latitude: 51.6409 / 51°38'27"N
Longitude: -1.6113 / 1°36'40"W
OS Eastings: 426993
OS Northings: 193636
OS Grid: SU269936
Mapcode National: GBR 5W1.1FL
Mapcode Global: VHC0S.100X
Entry Name: K6 Telephone Kiosk to South of Chapel House
Listing Date: 29 June 1988
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1052673
English Heritage Legacy ID: 251569
Location: Great Coxwell, Vale of White Horse, Oxfordshire, SN7
District: Vale of White Horse
Civil Parish: Great Coxwell
Traditional County: Berkshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Oxfordshire
Church of England Parish: Great Coxwell
Church of England Diocese: Oxford
GREAT COXWELL HOLLOWAY ROAD
SU29SE K6 Telephone Kiosk
4/108 to south of Chapel House
Telephone kiosk. Type K6. Designed 1935 by Sir Giles Gilbert Scott. Made
by one of various contractors. Cast iron. Square kiosk with domed roof.
Unperforated crowns to top panels and margin glazing to windows and door.
Listing NGR: SU2699393637
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings