This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Latitude: 52.9824 / 52°58'56"N
Longitude: -0.2966 / 0°17'47"W
OS Eastings: 514455
OS Northings: 344140
OS Grid: TF144441
Mapcode National: GBR GSG.3TB
Mapcode Global: WHHLL.D9ZG
Plus Code: 9C4XXPJ3+X8
Entry Name: Wesleyan Reform Chapel
Listing Date: 12 October 1988
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1061806
English Heritage Legacy ID: 192600
Location: Heckington, North Kesteven, Lincolnshire, NG34
District: North Kesteven
Civil Parish: Heckington
Built-Up Area: Heckington
Traditional County: Lincolnshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Lincolnshire
Church of England Parish: Heckington St Andrew
Church of England Diocese: Lincoln
Wesleyan Reform Chapel. 1852. Yellow brick in Flemish bond,
hipped pantiled roof. Single storey, 3 bay front with
dentillated eaves course. 3 glazing bar sashes with planked
external shutters and segmental brick heads. Entrance to right
hand side has bowed 4 panelled double doors set in a reeded
wooden surround with plain angle blocks and narrow leaded hood.
Interior retains varnished pitch pine pews, matchboard panelling
and minister's desk.
Listing NGR: TF1445544140
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings