This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Latitude: 53.4385 / 53°26'18"N
Longitude: -2.1635 / 2°9'48"W
OS Eastings: 389235
OS Northings: 393536
OS Grid: SJ892935
Mapcode National: GBR FXBP.D3
Mapcode Global: WHB9P.QTYV
Entry Name: Rectory to Church of St Elisabeth
Listing Date: 30 October 1973
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1067181
English Heritage Legacy ID: 210836
Location: Stockport, SK5
Electoral Ward/Division: Reddish North
Built-Up Area: Manchester
Traditional County: Lancashire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Greater Manchester
Church of England Parish: Reddish St Elisabeth
Church of England Diocese: Manchester
LIVERPOOL STREET (East Side),
Rectory to Church of St Elisabeth
1874. Alfred Waterhouse, architect. Gothic, of two storeys in red brick with stone
dressings and tile roof. Sash windows. Gothic porch, gables and dormer windows.
Part of the industrial community developed by Sir William Houldsworth - see
also School, and Church and Mens Club in Leamington Road.
Houldsworth School, Wall, Rectory to Church of St Elisabeth and Wall form a group
with Church of St Elisabeth, wall, and Houldsworth Working Men s Club in
Listing NGR: SJ8923593536
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings