This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 52.3229 / 52°19'22"N
Longitude: -1.9213 / 1°55'16"W
OS Eastings: 405462
OS Northings: 269420
OS Grid: SP054694
Mapcode National: GBR 3HN.731
Mapcode Global: VH9ZN.NW55
Entry Name: Cartshed Granary and Pigsties Immediately North of Dagnell End Farmhouse
Listing Date: 10 December 1992
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1078237
English Heritage Legacy ID: 355191
Location: Beoley, Bromsgrove, Worcestershire, B98
Civil Parish: Beoley
Traditional County: Worcestershire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Worcestershire
Church of England Parish: Redditch Holy Trinity
Church of England Diocese: Worcester
SP 06 NE BEOLEY DAGNELL END ROAD
1655-/11/10007 Cartshed Granary and
North of Dagnell End
Cartshed, granary and pigsty building. Circa mid Cl9. Red brick
flemish stretcher bond. Welsh slate roofs, with gabled ends and
brick dentil eaves cornices. Rectangular cartshed, open at west
end, with granary above approached via external stairs at east
end. A qiq-house or cartshed in lean-to on north side with
doorway on west end. The pigsties in a lean-to on the south side
are possibly a slightly later C19 addition and have walled runs.
The west front has large wooden bressumer over cartshed entrance
and casement above. The gighouse lean-to on left has segmental
arch doorway with plank double doors. The pigsties in the lean-to
on the south side has round arch doorways and brick walled pig
runs. On the east end external brick stairs to loft doorway on
first floor with segmental arch and plank door. INTERIOR: Tie-
beam roof truss with short struts to the principals.
Listing NGR: SP0546269420
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings