This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Latitude: 52.0494 / 52°2'57"N
Longitude: -1.7836 / 1°47'1"W
OS Eastings: 414933
OS Northings: 239022
OS Grid: SP149390
Mapcode National: GBR 4NF.KVV
Mapcode Global: VHB13.1RD9
Entry Name: House Abutting and to South-West of Harrow House
Listing Date: 25 August 1960
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1078389
English Heritage Legacy ID: 126248
Location: Chipping Campden, Cotswold, Gloucestershire, GL55
Civil Parish: Chipping Campden
Built-Up Area: Chipping Campden
Traditional County: Gloucestershire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Gloucestershire
Church of England Parish: Chipping Campden St James
Church of England Diocese: Gloucester
5224 LOWER HIGH STREET
House abutting and
to south-west of
SP 1439 SE 9/189 25.8.60
C17, remodelled in early C19 2 storeys, rubble with Cotswold stone tile roof.
Two windows on first floor, 3 lights with mullions and label moulds, 3 on ground
floor, glazing bar sashes (paired to left), central ledged door with flat arched
head (C19) and through passage door with 4 centre arched head to right.
Listing NGR: SP1493439017
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings