This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Latitude: 52.0499 / 52°2'59"N
Longitude: -1.7823 / 1°46'56"W
OS Eastings: 415025
OS Northings: 239083
OS Grid: SP150390
Mapcode National: GBR 4NG.D6X
Mapcode Global: VHB13.2Q4W
Entry Name: Grafton House
Listing Date: 25 August 1960
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1078406
English Heritage Legacy ID: 126191
Location: Chipping Campden, Cotswold, Gloucestershire, GL55
Civil Parish: Chipping Campden
Built-Up Area: Chipping Campden
Traditional County: Gloucestershire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Gloucestershire
Church of England Parish: Chipping Campden St James
Church of England Diocese: Gloucester
5224 HIGH STREET
SP 1539 SW 9/135 25.8.60
Circa 1800-1820. Three storeys, ashlar with hipped slate roof and ashlar end
chimney with curved plinth moulds. Cornice and blocking course. Three windows
in raised surrounds, glazing bar sashes, square on second floor. Ground floor has
2 pairs of C20 shop windows (Butchers' Shop: Donald Bragg) and central open-
pedimental doorpiece with arched doorway: panelled reveals and traceried fanlight.
One bay lower extension to left with cornice and small glazing bar sashes.
Depressed arch coachway and further similar archway to rear. Rear has arched back
doorway with traceried fanlight.
Listing NGR: SP1506439094
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings