This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 52.0512 / 52°3'4"N
Longitude: -1.7794 / 1°46'45"W
OS Eastings: 415221
OS Northings: 239219
OS Grid: SP152392
Mapcode National: GBR 4NG.6YH
Mapcode Global: VHB13.3PNY
Entry Name: The Lanterns
Listing Date: 25 August 1960
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1078414
English Heritage Legacy ID: 126208
Location: Chipping Campden, Cotswold, Gloucestershire, GL55
Civil Parish: Chipping Campden
Built-Up Area: Chipping Campden
Traditional County: Gloucestershire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Gloucestershire
Church of England Parish: Chipping Campden St James
Church of England Diocese: Gloucester
5224 HIGH STREET
SP 1539 SW 9/152 25.8.60
Early to mid C19 stucco fronted stone. Former pair, somewhat out of character here.
Three storeys, 2 angled 3 light bays with full-height flanking narrow and fluted
pilasters; corniced parapet. Glazing bar sash windows with lead flashing over.
Paired central panelled doors with lozenge overlights. An interesting addition to
the varied nature of Chipping Campden's High Street.
Listing NGR: SP1522539217
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings