This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Latitude: 51.4985 / 51°29'54"N
Longitude: -0.2559 / 0°15'21"W
OS Eastings: 521160
OS Northings: 179173
OS Grid: TQ211791
Mapcode National: GBR 9M.650
Mapcode Global: VHGQX.JL2L
Entry Name: 24 and 26, the Avenue W4
Listing Date: 2 February 1970
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1079437
English Heritage Legacy ID: 200880
Location: Ealing, London, W4
Electoral Ward/Division: Southfield
Built-Up Area: Ealing
Traditional County: Middlesex
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Greater London
Church of England Parish: St Michael and All Angels Bedford Park
Church of England Diocese: London
Nos 24 and 26
TQ 2179 7/61 2.2.70
Circa 1880. By R N Shaw, a variant of the third semi-detached design. Pair
of red brick houses with tiled roofs. Two storeys and attics. Each house
has a Dutch gable and a round arched entrance with broken pediment over.
No 26 has had its brickwork coloured and its entrance altered.
Listing NGR: TQ2116079173
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings