This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Latitude: 51.4976 / 51°29'51"N
Longitude: -0.2565 / 0°15'23"W
OS Eastings: 521126
OS Northings: 179066
OS Grid: TQ211790
Mapcode National: GBR 9M.621
Mapcode Global: VHGQX.HMSB
Entry Name: 1, 1a and 1b, the Avenue W4
Listing Date: 2 February 1970
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1079470
English Heritage Legacy ID: 200862
Location: Ealing, London, W4
Electoral Ward/Division: Southfield
Built-Up Area: Ealing
Traditional County: Middlesex
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Greater London
Church of England Parish: St Michael and All Angels Bedford Park
Church of England Diocese: London
Nos 1, 1A and 1B
TQ 2179 7/53 2.2.70
Circa 1876. By E W Godwin. Red brick, partly tile hung and with tiled roofs.
Two storey and attics. Single storeyed bay at front. Simple entrance and
3 storeyed gabled bay on side elevation to Bedford Road.
Of particular interest as being among the first houses built in Bedford Park,
and designed by the estate's first architect.
Listing NGR: TQ2112679066
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings