This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Latitude: 52.2104 / 52°12'37"N
Longitude: -2.2756 / 2°16'32"W
OS Eastings: 381263
OS Northings: 256947
OS Grid: SO812569
Mapcode National: GBR 0DK.FHC
Mapcode Global: VH92L.HPTV
Plus Code: 9C4V6P6F+5Q
Entry Name: Lady Huntingdons Chapel
Listing Date: 15 October 1984
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1082972
English Heritage Legacy ID: 151673
Location: Lower Broadheath, Malvern Hills, Worcestershire, WR2
Civil Parish: Lower Broadheath
Traditional County: Worcestershire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Worcestershire
Church of England Parish: Lower Broadheath
Church of England Diocese: Worcester
SO 85 NW
MARTLEY ROAD (north east side)
Countess of Huntingdon's Chapel
Former chapel, now store. Dated 1825. Brick with stone dressings, slate roof behind parapets. Three-course band at eaves level. Three-bay plan; large multi-paned windows with semi-circular heads to south elevation; also two at west gable end flanking later gabled, brick porch. Porch has pointed arch with dropped keyblock and imposts, double planked doors, barred segmental fanlight and stained glass pointed arched windows in side walls.
Interior retains staircase and panelled gallery.
Listing NGR: SO8126356947
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings