This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Latitude: 53.8422 / 53°50'31"N
Longitude: -0.4242 / 0°25'26"W
OS Eastings: 503782
OS Northings: 439588
OS Grid: TA037395
Mapcode National: GBR TSG0.ZF
Mapcode Global: WHGF4.GP7C
Entry Name: No 35 and Premises Occupied by the Beverley Catholic Club
Listing Date: 31 January 1975
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1083955
English Heritage Legacy ID: 167412
Location: Beverley, East Riding of Yorkshire, HU17
County: East Riding of Yorkshire
Civil Parish: Beverley
Built-Up Area: Beverley
Traditional County: Yorkshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): East Riding of Yorkshire
Church of England Parish: Beverley Minster St John and St Martin
Church of England Diocese: York
TA 0339 BEVERLEY RAILWAY STREET
10/295 No 35 and Premises
31.1.75 occupied by the
Beverley Catholic Club
See Nos 13 to 33 (odd), with which this block forms a terrace.
Laid out in the 1840's by Edmund and Gregory Page, 3 storeys in red brick.
Probably former commercial premises, including a house with a doorway balancing
that to. No 13. 5 windows to 1st floor and 4 to ground floor, recessed
hung sashes with glazing bars, flat rendered arches. Modern plain doorway
with recessed door to left hand of Railway Street front. Return to Trinity
Lane of 3 windows with broad cambered arched carriageway in centre of ground
floor, now partially blocked. Incised voussoirs to arch.
Listing NGR: TA0378239588
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings