This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Latitude: 53.0045 / 53°0'16"N
Longitude: -1.4782 / 1°28'41"W
OS Eastings: 435111
OS Northings: 345370
OS Grid: SK351453
Mapcode National: GBR 6CW.R2H
Mapcode Global: WHDGF.8RB1
Entry Name: Church of the Holy Trinity
Listing Date: 13 December 1979
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1087346
English Heritage Legacy ID: 78493
Location: Belper, Amber Valley, Derbyshire, DE56
District: Amber Valley
Civil Parish: Belper
Built-Up Area: Belper
Traditional County: Derbyshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Derbyshire
Church of England Parish: Milford Holy Trinity
Church of England Diocese: Derby
This list entry was subject to a Minor Amendment on 26/04/2017
DERBY ROAD (East Side)
Church of the Holy Trinity
Church of England. 1848. Architect William Bonython Moffat, on a site given by Messrs Strutt.
Coursed stone rubble with tiled roof. Early English style. Church aligned north-west /south-east. Buttresses and polygonal north-west turret. North west end has centre and two paired side lancets with roundels above all set in ashlar masonry without surrounds. The nave has four lancets. North aisle. South porch. Lower chancel has single and paired lancets and door. East window to George Herbert Strutt who was born in Milford. Church room and vestry added 1910. Church stands high above Derby Road in embanked churchyard and terminates group here.
Listing NGR: SK3511145370
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings