This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 52.0904 / 52°5'25"N
Longitude: -1.7705 / 1°46'13"W
OS Eastings: 415821
OS Northings: 243581
OS Grid: SP158435
Mapcode National: GBR 4MW.WQQ
Mapcode Global: VHB0X.8QCD
Entry Name: Housing for Former Village Tap and Balustrade in Front
Listing Date: 20 February 1985
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1088523
English Heritage Legacy ID: 126992
Location: Mickleton, Cotswold, Gloucestershire, GL55
Civil Parish: Mickleton
Built-Up Area: Mickleton
Traditional County: Gloucestershire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Gloucestershire
Church of England Parish: Mickleton St Lawrence
Church of England Diocese: Gloucester
SP 1443-1543 MICKLETON CHAPEL LANE
11/77 Housing for former village tap and
balustrade in front
Housing for former village tap. C19. Constructed under patronage
of Sir J.M. Steele Graves. Polychrome brick with limestone capping
stones. Two pier, iron balustrade with single connecting bar in
front. Free-standing housing with arched recess, with segmental
head, formerly housing tap. Religious inscription on capping over.
One of three sources of piped water in village, matching one on
east side of the High Street (q.v.).
Listing NGR: SP1582143581
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings