This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Latitude: 51.9291 / 51°55'44"N
Longitude: -1.7199 / 1°43'11"W
OS Eastings: 419359
OS Northings: 225655
OS Grid: SP193256
Mapcode National: GBR 4Q2.403
Mapcode Global: VHBZ5.4SM1
Entry Name: Park House and Extension
Listing Date: 29 April 1983
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1088810
English Heritage Legacy ID: 126348
Location: Stow-on-the-Wold, Cotswold, Gloucestershire, GL54
Civil Parish: Stow-on-the-Wold
Built-Up Area: Stow-on-the-Wold
Traditional County: Gloucestershire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Gloucestershire
Church of England Parish: Stow-on-the Wold St Edward
Church of England Diocese: Gloucester
5224 PARK STREET
Park House and extension
SP 1925 NW 2/91
C18 altered. Two storeys, rubble with Cotswold stone roof. One window on first
floor, 2-light casement. Angled bay shop window on ground floor and a half-glazed
door to right.
The extension, now converted as part of the shop, was refronted in early C19. Two
storeys, rubble with Cotswold stone roof. Three small windows on first floor, the
right hand one a glazing bar sash. Wide entry doors to right; central door on ground
floor and 3 modern windows to left of it.
Interior: large Tudor arch fire-place on ground floor with a segment-headed doorway
to right; the beam in this room is heavily moulded in late C16 manner.
Listing NGR: SP1935925655
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings