This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Latitude: 50.8455 / 50°50'43"N
Longitude: -1.7903 / 1°47'25"W
OS Eastings: 414857
OS Northings: 105134
OS Grid: SU148051
Mapcode National: GBR 53Y.XWV
Mapcode Global: FRA 764V.VQ6
Entry Name: The Conservative Club
Listing Date: 9 January 1976
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1094988
English Heritage Legacy ID: 143673
Location: Ringwood, New Forest, Hampshire, BH24
District: New Forest
Civil Parish: Ringwood
Built-Up Area: Ringwood
Traditional County: Hampshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Hampshire
Church of England Parish: Ringwood St Peter and St Paul
Church of England Diocese: Winchester
SU 1405 RINGWOOD CHRISTCHURCH ROAD
15/38 No 22. (The Conservative
House. Mid C18. Painted brick, old plain tile roof. 2 storey, 3 bay and low
addition to one end, large C20 development behind. Central 6-panel door and
rectangular fanlight in doorcase of narrow pilasters with moulded brackets, for
open pediment. Each side C19 6-pane sash with narrow panes, under camber arch.
On 1st floor C19 6-pane sash with narrow panes and C18 16-pane sash in centre.
External end stacks. At LH end single storey addition with blind arched opening.
Listing NGR: SU1489605150
Other nearby listed buildings