This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 52.2081 / 52°12'29"N
Longitude: 0.1198 / 0°7'11"E
OS Eastings: 544943
OS Northings: 258776
OS Grid: TL449587
Mapcode National: GBR L79.F43
Mapcode Global: VHHK3.1R6L
Entry Name: University Pitt Club
Listing Date: 26 April 1950
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1099104
English Heritage Legacy ID: 47494
Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB5
Electoral Ward/Division: Market
Parish: Non Civil Parish
Built-Up Area: Cambridge
Traditional County: Cambridgeshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Cambridgeshire
Church of England Parish: Cambridge St Andrew the Great
Church of England Diocese: Ely
University Pitt Club
TL 4458 NE
Circa 1865. By Sir Mathew Digby Wyatt. Stucco portico in three bays,
with Ionic columns supporting entablature with dentilled pediment with
circular plaque in tympanum with profile bust of Pitt; three doorways with
moulded architraves; panels with swags and cornices above side doors, which
are lower than central entrance.
Listing NGR: TL4494358776
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings