This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Latitude: 51.3013 / 51°18'4"N
Longitude: -0.8786 / 0°52'42"W
OS Eastings: 478275
OS Northings: 156395
OS Grid: SU782563
Mapcode National: GBR C7Q.6PQ
Mapcode Global: VHDXM.QKD8
Entry Name: Church of St Mary at Elvetham Hall
Listing Date: 19 July 1973
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1116853
English Heritage Legacy ID: 136643
Location: Hartley Wintney, Hart, Hampshire, RG27
Civil Parish: Hartley Wintney
Traditional County: Hampshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Hampshire
Church of England Parish: Hartley Wintney with Elvetham St John the Evangelist
Church of England Diocese: Winchester
SU 75 NE HARTLEY WINTNEY ELVETHAM PARK
5/49 Church of St Mary at
1840-1. Henry Roberts, architect. Spire probably added by S S Teulon,
architect. Norman style. Built of flint with stone dressing. Slate roof.
Nave, chancel, north transept, west tower and spire. Spire of stone with
angels projecting from base. Four columns crowned by carved figures rise
from the broaches. Elvetham Hall, Stables, Bridge and St Mary's Church
form a group.
Listing NGR: SU7737357099
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings