This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Latitude: 51.8172 / 51°49'1"N
Longitude: -0.8166 / 0°48'59"W
OS Eastings: 481671
OS Northings: 213832
OS Grid: SP816138
Mapcode National: GBR D2X.4C4
Mapcode Global: VHDV4.SLPB
Entry Name: St Osyth's
Listing Date: 7 April 1952
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1117943
English Heritage Legacy ID: 41894
Location: Aylesbury, Aylesbury Vale, Buckinghamshire, HP20
District: Aylesbury Vale
Civil Parish: Aylesbury
Built-Up Area: Aylesbury
Traditional County: Buckinghamshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Buckinghamshire
Church of England Parish: Aylesbury
Church of England Diocese: Oxford
799 PARSON'S FEE
SP 8113 NE 1/50 7.4.52.
Formerly Prebendal Farm.
House to north C17-18, Barn (part house) in centre C16 and 17. Barn to
booth C17. All joined and following curve of road. House - two storeys
and attic. Colourwashed brick on projecting chamfered plinth. String
at first floor level. Moulded brick eaves cornice. Old tile roof. Two
hipped dormer, two-light leaded casements. Five windows on first floor,
all four-light mullioned and transomed with modern lights. Four similar
segmental-headed windows on ground floor, each with four-panel shutters
six-panel door to left hand in plain frame, with frieze and cornice hood.
The two barns are timber framed with colourwashed brick infilling, and
old tile roof, lower than house. 4 bays. Interior of house has contemporary
doors and fireplaces. The barns appear now to have been incorporated in
Listing NGR: SP8167113832
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings