This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 51.5714 / 51°34'16"N
Longitude: -0.78 / 0°46'47"W
OS Eastings: 484649
OS Northings: 186538
OS Grid: SU846865
Mapcode National: GBR D5W.FLW
Mapcode Global: VHDWB.FRHR
Entry Name: Congregational Church
Listing Date: 16 July 1949
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1125079
English Heritage Legacy ID: 46254
Location: Marlow, Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, SL7
Civil Parish: Marlow
Built-Up Area: Marlow
Traditional County: Buckinghamshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Buckinghamshire
Church of England Parish: Great Marlow with Marlow Bottom, Little Marlow and Bisham
Church of England Diocese: Oxford
SU 8486 1/40 16.7.49.
1840. Designed by Fenton. Originally founded 1693. 2 storeys Greek
Revival front of 3 bays. Yellow stock brick divided by shallow piers,
with stone string at 1st floor cill level, stone cornice, and pediment
with louvre battered at sides in tympanum. 2 tall windows in stone
surrounds with pilasters and cornice in outer bays. Similar 3 light
central window over double 6 panel door, rectangular fanlight in stone
surround of pairs of Doric pilasters and entablature, approached by 6
Listing NGR: SU8464986538
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings