This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Latitude: 51.5686 / 51°34'6"N
Longitude: -0.7719 / 0°46'18"W
OS Eastings: 485212
OS Northings: 186236
OS Grid: SU852862
Mapcode National: GBR D5W.PMW
Mapcode Global: VHDWB.KTSX
Entry Name: Marlow Ferry
Listing Date: 16 July 1949
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1125875
English Heritage Legacy ID: 46265
Location: Marlow, Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, SL7
Civil Parish: Marlow
Built-Up Area: Marlow
Traditional County: Buckinghamshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Buckinghamshire
Church of England Parish: Great Marlow with Marlow Bottom, Little Marlow and Bisham
Church of England Diocese: Oxford
1. ST PETER'S STREET
SU 8586 1/50 16.7.49. Marlow Ferry
Cl7-Cl8 front. 3 storey. Single semi-circular headed Dutch gabled front.
Brick with old tile roof. Small 2 light 2nd floor casement. 3 light
casement off centre on lst floor. Small angular bay, leaded with semi-
circular and radiating pattern to centre light and 8 panel door to right
hand, architrave. This door formerly had a flat moulded hood which has
recently been removed.
The Minnows, Marlow Ferry, The Old Weir House and The Two Brewers
form a group.
Listing NGR: SU8521286239
Other nearby listed buildings