This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 52.3389 / 52°20'19"N
Longitude: -0.1557 / 0°9'20"W
OS Eastings: 525749
OS Northings: 272799
OS Grid: TL257727
Mapcode National: GBR J2Q.9H3
Mapcode Global: VHGLX.8G1W
Entry Name: The Manor House
Listing Date: 10 January 1951
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1128627
English Heritage Legacy ID: 53640
Location: Huntingdon, Huntingdonshire, Cambridgeshire, PE29
Civil Parish: Huntingdon
Built-Up Area: Huntingdon
Traditional County: Huntingdonshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Cambridgeshire
Church of England Parish: Hartford All Saints
Church of England Diocese: Ely
Huntingdon MAIN STREET, HARTFORD
5140 (North-West Side)
No 66 (The Manor House)
TL 27 SE 6/2 10.1.51.
Possibly late C15 or early C16 origin, but possibly to be of 1542. Altered in the
early part of the C18. Timber-framed and plastered, 2 storeys, with gabled cross
wings at either end. Jetty to 1st floor of left-hand gable. 2:2:2:1:1 bays, sashes
with glazing bars in flush frames, arched in 1st gable from left. 2 storey gabled
porch. Old tile roof with rebuilt central red brick chimney stack with panelled
front. Wings at rear.
Listing NGR: TL2574972799
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings