This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 51.5151 / 51°30'54"N
Longitude: -2.5451 / 2°32'42"W
OS Eastings: 362270
OS Northings: 179716
OS Grid: ST622797
Mapcode National: GBR JS.HY7R
Mapcode Global: VH88G.T5VV
Entry Name: Monument to Blandford in the Churchyard and 1 Metre to the North of Vestry of Church of St Michael
Listing Date: 26 June 1984
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1128832
English Heritage Legacy ID: 35036
Location: Stoke Gifford, South Gloucestershire, BS34
County: South Gloucestershire
Civil Parish: Stoke Gifford
Built-Up Area: Filton
Traditional County: Gloucestershire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Gloucestershire
Church of England Parish: Stoke Gifford
Church of England Diocese: Bristol
ST 67 NW STOKE GIFFORD THE GREEN (south side)
4/9 Monument to Blandford, in the
churchyard and 1 metre to the north
G.V. of vestry of Church of St. Michael
Chest tomb. Late C18. Freestone. Flat slab with square edge, plain panels,
cavetto base. Thomas Blandford, 1771. Fine lettering.
Listing NGR: ST6227079716
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings