History in Structure

This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.

K6 Telephone Kiosk Outside Bradford County Court

A Grade II Listed Building in City, Bradford

More Photos »
Approximate Location Map
Large Map »

Coordinates

Latitude: 53.7971 / 53°47'49"N

Longitude: -1.7551 / 1°45'18"W

OS Eastings: 416228

OS Northings: 433445

OS Grid: SE162334

Mapcode National: GBR JJJ.NF

Mapcode Global: WHC99.0TJG

Entry Name: K6 Telephone Kiosk Outside Bradford County Court

Listing Date: 9 February 1987

Grade: II

Source: Historic England

Source ID: 1133603

English Heritage Legacy ID: 337358

Location: Bradford, BD1

County: Bradford

Electoral Ward/Division: City

Built-Up Area: Bradford

Traditional County: Yorkshire

Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): West Yorkshire

Church of England Parish: Cathedral Church of St Peter Bradford

Church of England Diocese: Leeds

Find accommodation in
Bradford

Listing Text

1. MANOR ROW
5111 (South-west side)

SE 1633 K 6 Telephone kiosk
46/1149 outside
Bradford County Court

II G.V

2.

Telephone Kiosk. Installed 1936. Design 1935 by Giles Gilbert Scott. Made
by MacFarlane & Co Ltd, Saracen Foundry, Glasgow. Cast-iron, wood and glass
K6 type kiosk set on stone or concrete base, margin glazing to windows
and wooden door with brass handle replaced by chrome-plated one; light
opals below panels with embossed unperforated crowns; domed roof.


Listing NGR: SE1622833445

This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.

Other nearby listed buildings

BritishListedBuildings.co.uk is an independent online resource and is not associated with any government department. All government data published here is used under licence. Please do not contact BritishListedBuildings.co.uk for any queries related to any individual listed building, planning permission related to listed buildings or the listing process itself.

British Listed Buildings is a Good Stuff website.