This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Latitude: 50.1448 / 50°8'41"N
Longitude: -5.4926 / 5°29'33"W
OS Eastings: 150562
OS Northings: 33039
OS Grid: SW505330
Mapcode National: GBR DXT9.GVF
Mapcode Global: VH12S.RM4B
Entry Name: The White Hart Public House
Listing Date: 10 June 1954
Last Amended: 7 September 1988
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1136495
English Heritage Legacy ID: 70388
Location: Ludgvan, Cornwall, TR20
Civil Parish: Ludgvan
Traditional County: Cornwall
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Cornwall
Church of England Parish: Ludgvan
Church of England Diocese: Truro
LUDGVAN LUDGVAN CHURCHTOWN
SW 53 SW
8/36 The White Hart public house
- (formerly listed as The White Hart
Public house. Probably C17, front rebuilt circa early C19. Granite rubble with
granite dressings, formerly stuccoed at the front, painted rubble and some cob at
sides and rear. Hipped grouted scantle slate roofs with wide eaves at the front.
Plan: U-shaped plan : 2 rooms at the front; wide room left, narrow room, right and
through passage between to narrow courtyard between 2 service wings at right angles
to the front range.
Exterior: 2 storeys. Regular 3 window south front with doorway between second and
right hand windows. Reused C17 chamfered lintels over doorway and right-hand window.
C19 panelled door and 4-pane horned sashes.
Unspoiled at rear.
Interior: not inspected.
Listing NGR: SW5056233039
Other nearby listed buildings