This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Latitude: 54.5611 / 54°33'40"N
Longitude: -1.3188 / 1°19'7"W
OS Eastings: 444150
OS Northings: 518645
OS Grid: NZ441186
Mapcode National: GBR MH7P.9R
Mapcode Global: WHD6Y.QM67
Entry Name: United Reformed Church of St Andrew and St George
Listing Date: 21 June 1985
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1139957
English Heritage Legacy ID: 59512
Location: Stockton-on-Tees, TS18
Electoral Ward/Division: Stockton Town Centre
Built-Up Area: Stockton-on-Tees
Traditional County: Durham
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): County Durham
Church of England Parish: Stockton-on-Tees
Church of England Diocese: Durham
NZ 4418 NW STOCKTON ON TEES YARM LANE
United Reformed Church of
St Andrew and St George
Formerly Presbyterian Church of England. 1876. Small rubble, slate roof with
crested ridge. Decorated Gothic style. Three-bay aisled nave. Transept at
North end with Presbytery. At south east a two stage tower with ashlar steeple.
Course tracery in side windows; large decorated south window. Gable over south
doorway of 2 orders with porphyry nook shafts.
Listing NGR: NZ4415018645
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings